Soybean oil mill also called soya bean oil mill, soybean oil press is the introduction of international advanced technology, and grain and oil machinery experts at home and abroad work together to develop a new generation of energy saving oil equipment, conform to the department of agriculture agricultural technology requirements and standards of soybean oil mill of its original oil processing production, fidelity is pure, is to create the good choice of modern oil mill.
1. Energy saving: reduce the electric power by 40% with the same output, and save 6 kilowatt-hours of electricity on average. The daily production can save 30 yuan of electricity charge.
2. Labor saving: the same output can save 60% of labor, 1 to 2 people can organize production, and the labor cost can be saved about 40 yuan per day. Wide application – one machine is multi-purpose, pressing peanuts, sesame, rapeseed, soybean, oil sunflower, flax and other more than 20 kinds of oil crops. Three stage press, one press net.
3. Pure oil quality: vacuum filtration residue ensures pure oil quality and meets the health and quarantine standards.
4. Small footprint: the oil workshop only needs 10-20 square meters to meet the production needs.
The composition of soybean oil
Soybean oil contains 7-10% palmitic acid, 22-30% oleic acid, 2-5% stearic acid, 50-60% linoleic acid, 1-3% arachidic acid, 5-9% linolenic acid.
1. Soybean oil is rich in linoleic acid and other unsaturated fatty acids, which can reduce blood lipid and cholesterol and prevent cardiovascular diseases to a certain extent;
2. Soy oil does not contain the carcinogenic substances aflatoxin and cholesterol, and has a protective effect on the body;
3. The soy phospholipids in soy oil are beneficial to the development and growth of nerves, blood vessels and brain. However, excessive consumption of soy oil will still have a certain impact on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular factors, and it is easy to get fat.