The multifunctional soybean oil press machine is an advanced new screw oil press equipment. The soybean oil extraction machine covers a small area and has high production efficiency. Soybean oil press has the advantages of reasonable structure, beautiful appearance, reliable quality, simple operation, labor and electricity saving. In addition, soybean oil expeller has the function of automatic temperature control, high oil yield, vacuum filtration, producing clean and hygienic oil. The multi-purpose soybean oil extractor machine can process more than 20 kinds of oil-bearing materials, such as sesame, peanut, palm, rapeseed, sunflower seed, tea seed, oil sunflower, flax, cottonseed, corn, walnut and so on. It is often used in small and medium-sized oil plants, family oil workshops, etc.
Table of Contents
Soybean Oil Nutritional Value
1. Soybean oil is rich in linoleic acid and other unsaturated fatty acids, which can reduce blood lipid and cholesterol and prevent cardiovascular diseases to a certain extent;
2. Soy oil does not contain the carcinogenic substances aflatoxin and cholesterol, and has a protective effect on the body;
3. The soy phospholipids in soy oil are beneficial to the development and growth of nerves, blood vessels and brain. However, excessive consumption of soy oil may still have a certain impact on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular factors, and it is easy to get fat.
characteristics of Soybean oil extraction machine
1. Energy saving: reduce the electric power by 40% with the same output, and save 6 kilowatt-hours of electricity on average. The daily production can save much electricity charge.
2. Labor saving: the same output can save 60% of labor, 1 to 2 people can organize production, and the labor cost can be saved. 3. Wide application – one machine is multi-purpose, pressing peanuts, sesame, rapeseed, soybean, oil sunflower, flax seed and other more than 20 kinds of oil crops.
4. Pure oil quality: Made of food-grade stainless steel, the soybean oil press is hygienic. And vacuum filtration residue ensures pure oil quality and meets the health and quarantine standards.
5. Small footprint: the oil workshop only needs 10-20 square meters to meet the production needs.
How Does The Soybean Oil Press Machine Extract Oil?
The soybean enters the press chamber from the hopper of the soybean oil extraction machine, and the soybean is continuously pushed inward by the press screw. Under the condition of high pressure in the press chamber, there is a great friction resistance between the material embryo and the press screw, and between the material embryo and the press chamber. In addition, because the diameter of the press screw is gradually thickened and the pitch is gradually reduced, the raw material particles in the press chamber produce relative motion. The heat generated by friction meets the heat necessary for the operation of oil pressing process, improves the oil yield of oil press, and makes the oil pressure in soybean squeeze out and flow out from the outlet.
Precautions for using a new soybean oil press
- After soybean oil extraction machine is properly installed, start the machine to idle for about 15 minutes, and check whether the screw drying speed is normal, whether there is noise during operation.
- If the no-load of the new soybean oil press is normal, prepare the soybeans and put them into the hopper. Note: do not start feeding too fast, but gradually pour the soy into the hopper. Repeat for more than 3-4 hours to gradually increase the temperature of the soybean oil expeller.
- When the soybean oil extractor is running, the moisture of the raw materials shall be controlled. Usually, the oil cake is flake, one side is smooth, and the other side has many pores. If the oil cake is loose or not formed, it will become fragments after rubbing by hand, indicating that there is too little water in the oil; If the oil cake is soft or large, and the oil bubbles increase, this means that the raw materials contain too much moisture. Under normal conditions, there is almost no residue between the circular rows. At the slag discharge port, if the slag is fine flake, there is more water; If the slag is in powder form, there is less water.