Centrifugal oil filter machine is a highly efficient filtration device. It diverts a small sidestream of oil for processing and returns clean oil to the crankcase. The centrifugal oil cleaning machine has wide application and pairs with oil press machines. How does the centrifugal oil filter kit work efficiently? It is necessary to know about the centrifugal oil filter working principle.
Table of Contents
How does a centrifugal oil filter work?
It is easy to understand the centrifugal oil filter working principle. Powered by the motor, the centrifuge generally operates at a speed in excess of 1800-2200 r/min. This force slings contaminants smaller than one micron out of the oil and packs them into a dense cake on the wall of the cleanable centrifuge bowl. A centrifuge flows up to two gallons of oil every minute, allowing it to clean the entire sump.
Apart from the centrifugal oil filter working principle, let us know about the major operation procedures.
1) Crude oil flows through a hollow spindle into the rotating bowl under normal oil pump pressure.
2) As oil passes through the rotating bowl, centrifugal force separates oil and other contaminants.
3) Impurities are deposited as a solid cake on the surface of the cleanable bowl.
4) Clean oil exits automatically and returns to the crankcase from the level control base.
How to clean centrifugal oil filter?
To clean the centrifugal oil filter kit, we can also follow the centrifugal oil filter working principle.
- Before machine shutdown, put water or appropriate cleaning solution in the machine.
- The flushing time is determined according to the characteristics of the separated materials, generally about 5-10 minutes. Keep flushing until there is no sediment.
- After flushing, turn off the power button, and disconnect the power supply of the motor.
|Model: TZ-40||Model:TZ-50||Model: TZ-60||Model: TZ-80|
|Power: 1.5kwSpeed: 2200r/minCapacity: 80kg/h||Power: 1.5kwSpeed: 1800r/minCapacity: 200kg/h||Power: 1.5kwSpeed: 1800r/minCapacity: 260kg/h||Power: 2.2kwSpeed: 1800r/minCapacity: 350kg/h|
For more information about the centrifugal oil filter details, please get in touch with us directly.