Cashew nutshell liquid (CNSL) is known as a reddish-brown sticky liquid extracted from the cashew nutshell. The cashew nut has a one-eighth-inch-thick shell with a delicate honeycomb structure containing viscous liquid. Cashew nut shell liquid is a natural phenol, with its special chemical structure, used as industrial raw materials. CNSL has unique properties that allow it to be transformed into specialty compounds and high-value polymers. Our company, with years of industrial experience in producing nut processing machines, is a professional cashew nutshell liquid machine manufacturer. Our screw-type expeller offers an efficient solution for CNSL extraction.
Table of Contents
Cashew nutshell liquid machine features
As a cashew nutshell liquid machine manufacturer, we design and produce professional machinery with outstanding advantages.
1. A wide range of applications. Cold pressing and hot pressing can be realized in the screw oil pressing machine. It has wide application in the extraction of a variety of raw oil crops.
2. Extraction ratio of cashew nut shell liquid is high. The dry nutshell cakes have a low residual percentage. The screw oil extractor is capable of extracting the maximum amount of oil or other liquid from the raw material. The liquid output is high by using the automated oil press.
3. High-efficiency manufacturing. The cashew nut shell oil press has high production efficiency with output reaching 600kg or more. The vacuum oil filtering system can filter the liquid at the same time.
4. Simple to use and fair design.
5. Useful cashew nut shell cake. Useful cashew nutshell cakes are the left material after extracting cashew shell liquid with a cashew nutshell liquid machine. The nutshell cake, as fuel by industrial units, is a suitable fuel for high heat requirements.
Main operation of screw press machine
After knowing the features of the product of the cashew nutshell liquid machine manufacturer, it is necessary to get a general view of the main operation of the equipment.
1. Properly adjust the screw so that the squeezing screw’s conical surface presses against the conical surface of the cake outlet. Tighten the nut after turning the screw clockwise.
2. Set the temperature by using the controller on the oil expeller machine’s electrical control panel. According to the properties of the oil raw material, set the appropriate temperature (150-200 degrees Celsius).
3. To start the main unit, rotate the main unit button. The screw shaft should rotate in a counterclockwise manner.
4. Place the processed material in the screw oil expeller extraction’s intake, and the screw press will push the material forward. Very soon, the cashew nut shell liquid extractor squeezes the oil out.
5. The oil cake automatically comes out from the other end. It can be pressed again until reaching the minimum thickness.
Video of cashew nut shell oil press
peanut oil press machine
If interested in the cashew nutshell liquid machine, welcome to visit our website (https://www.oilpressing.org/) for more information or directly contact us.