The vacuum oil filter machine is designed to filter edible oil/cooking oil. The edible oil filter is usually connected with an oil extractor machine in operation. The vacuum oil filter uses the vacuum pump to remove the air from the vacuum filter and sucks the oil into the vacuum drum through the filter cloth. Thus, it is also called a vacuum pump edible oil filter. The vacuum pump edible oil filter is generally equipped with two vacuum barrels, which can be alternately used in turn.
Table of Contents
Operation of the vacuum oil filter machine
- Pour the crude cooking oil on the oil pan on the vacuum bucket.
- Turn on the vacuum pump.
- Turn on the suction valve, turn off the intake valve and turn off another vacuum bucket.
- Clean the sludge attached to the filter cloth to prevent the filter cloth from becoming clogged.
- Observe the oil sight observation hole. The oil surface can not exceed the upper limit.
- Turn off the oil and gas valve and turn on the intake valve.
- Oil flows out.
Screw type oil press machine with vacuum oil filters
For more details about our machinery, please directly send your requirements to us.
2 thoughts on “Vacuum oil filter machine | vacuum pump edible oil filter”
I need this machine
I want to know it’s price ( vacuum filter) I m from Tanzania East Africa