The flax seed oil extractor is a kind of hydraulic oil extraction machine to physically cold press the flax seed to obtain linseed oil. With people’s attention paid to the nutritional value of flaxseed oil, the extraction of flaxseed oil has become more and more popular. Flaxseed oil is recognized as the deep-sea fish oil of the land plants with richer content of the alpha-linolenic acid required by the human body than other vegetable oils. Reasonable pressing of flaxseed oil to preserve its nutritional value is particularly important.
Table of Contents
Nutrition and Benefits of Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed oil has high nutritional value and can be used as a raw material for processed food, medicine, or animal feed, and has broad prospects for comprehensive utilization and development. The alpha-linolenic acid content in flaxseed oil is 55%. Alpha-linolenic acid is an essential fatty acid for the human body. Alpha-linolenic acid has anti-tumor, anti-thrombotic, hypolipidemic, and other effects. Flaxseed contains a lot of polysaccharides, which have anti-tumor, anti-viral, anti-thrombotic, and hypolipidemic effects. Flaxseed oil also contains VE, a powerful free radical scavenger, which has anti-aging and antioxidant effects.
Flaxseed Oil Cold Pressed
As an edible oil with high nutritional value, flaxseed oil has high requirements for pressing. The alpha-linolenic acid contained in the raw material can only be well preserved by the correct pressing method. This requires the most suitable machine for pressing linseed oil. The biggest feature of linseed oil is that it cannot withstand high temperatures and requires pure physical low-temperature cold pressing. The hydraulic oil press is an advanced flax seed oil extractor for cold-pressed linseed oil.
Cold pressing is the preparation of flax oil by cold pressing, that is, the flaxseed oil extracted by the huge pressure of physical machinery under low-temperature conditions, without the traditional process of high-temperature frying or steaming. So, the oil is still distributed in the undeformed protein cells, to maximize the retention of the rich flaxseed original ingredients. Cold-pressed flaxseed avoids the darkening of linseed oil caused by high temperature and the appearance of paste; effectively prevents the destruction of polyunsaturated fatty acid-α-linolenic acid in linseed oil by high temperature, and the taste is refreshing and not greasy, and it is richer in unsaturated fatty acids.
Why choose a hydraulic flax seed oil extractor?
- High oil yield and lower temperature. Compared with the old-fashioned equipment, the normal oil yield can be 2 to 3 percentage points higher, and an average of 2-6 jins more per 100 jins of peanuts processed. The annual economic benefit is very considerable.
- Pure oil quality. The machine material is food-grade stainless steel. The flax oil press machine is equipped with a vacuum oil filter barrel to filter the residue to ensure the purity of the oil and meet the health and quarantine standards.
- Energy-saving. Within the same output, it reduces the electric power by 40%.
- Labor saving. For the same output, the linseed oil extraction machine can save 60% of labor force, and production can be organized after 1 to 1.
- Small footprint. The flax seed oil extractor needs 10-20 square meters to meet the needs
- Wide range of uses – the flax oil extraction machine can also squeeze more than 30 kinds of oil crops such as peanuts, flax, sesame, rapeseed, sunflower, cottonseed and soybean.
How to use the flax oil press machine?
- Preheating before each oil extraction, the preheating temperature system is automatically controlled.
- Run the empty machine for 1-2 minutes before pressing each time to make the hydraulic oil thin and easy to operate.
- Put a cushion on the top of the linseed oil extraction machine, put the separator on the top of the press, and push it into the press flat.
- The main engine is not allowed to leave people during the boosting process, and the main motor stops working when the pressure is expressed to 55 MPa.
- When the pressing pressure drops to 45 MPa, the electrical control system is automatically turned on, the pressure of the pressure gauge rises again, and there is no oil leakage from the oil joint of the pressing, indicating that the oil has been squeezed out.
- Shut down the flax seed oil extractor, hold the handle of the manual valve and press down the valve core of the manual valve to make the squeezer drop, lift the handle of the manual valve, and open the top plate.
- Turn on the machine to make the oil cake rise. When the top plate of the piston is about 5 mm higher than the upper end face of the press, the machine is turned off, and the oil cake is taken out.
Parameter of flax seed oil extractor
|Heating oil control temperature||70-100℃||70-100℃||70-100℃|
|Pressing Time length||7 min||10min||10 Min|
The above are 3 of the whole models of our hydraulic flax seed oil extractor. We provide many other models for small and medium capacities. Besides, customization services can also be supported for special needs. The size of the feeding chamber is the same as the flax oil cake.